what to expect
- New students must fill out a liability waiver before they can participate.
- There is a $35 Annual Registration Fee (per family) charged for new students, then annually thereafter if the student is still enrolled.
- Triad Attire/Dress Code: Female gymnasts must wear a one-piece leotard or tight fitting shorts and a t-shirt covering mid-sections for safety purposes. Please no sport bras and shorts only. Male gymnasts must wear a t-shirt or tank with shorts.
- Long hair should be tied back and out of the eyes.
- When you arrive for class, check in at our front desk (first class only) and put your possessions in our cubby room. Just a reminder that Triad is not responsible for any lost of stolen items, so valuable items should be left at home or with family members.
- Your child’s coach will meet the students at the gym door when it is time for class.
- Parents are free to watch from our upstairs balcony.
- Our classes are ongoing, so you can start whenever you’d like! Our School Year schedule runs September through May and our Summer schedule runs June through August. Once enrolled, your child will automatically be re-enrolled month-to-month, unless you let us know you’d like to stop. During the switch between School Year and Summer schedules, ALL students MUST re-enroll.